That's What She Said

Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year New LIFE!

So it seems that 2010 is the year of changes!

Baby! No more Haunted House, and lots of other close friends and family having babies as well.

So far the pregnancy has been good, some parts rough but some parts super exciting and fun. And its just the beginning! I'm finally adjusting to the idea of being a mom. And I think Mike is adjusting to the idea of being a dad as well. He talks about the baby more and what kind of dad he'll be. I think he'll be a terrific dad. Hopefully in the next few weeks we'll find out what we're having. I'm starting to feel like we're having a girl and Mike is of course convinced its a boy. Either way I'm excited and just want a healthy baby!

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2010 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Your adorable. I hope you will start following us now in the blogging world. So welcome officially. I cant wait to follow your adventure in your pregnancy. It is going to be wonderful. :) Love you tons.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home