That's What She Said

Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's a BOY!


Here he is!
We are so excited to know that we are having a son. I am just so smitten with this little man already. I never thought I could love someone so instantly or intensely. I just find myself smiling like a goon everytime I think about his little fingers and toes and about all the wonderful things we are going to experience being his parents.
I have wanted to be a mom since I was just a little girl and I can't believe its actually happening. I have never been so excited for any experience in my whole life. Its a very overwhelming thing but everytime I feel myself get scared or doubt what kind of mom I'll be or if I can handle the sacrifices this will bring I think about my son's little face and heartbeat and what his smile will look like and I know it will all be worth it.
This is the biggest adventure I think I have ever been on or ever will be on and I am more and more excited everyday. It's an amazing feeling to wake up everyday and smile because I'm another day closer to having my little man in my arms.

1 Comments:

At February 2, 2010 at 12:25 AM , Blogger Shelly, Brandt, Madelyn, and Amelia :) said...

You're going to be such a good mommy... You already are :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home