That's What She Said

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ok... time to finish this!

Day 26 ) A photo of where you live:
But only for 38 more days!

Day 27) A photo of someone you could never imagine your life without:

Day 28) Your hopes, dreams, plans for the next 365 days:
Oh man! I hope we can find an affordable decent place to live in Seattle with enough room for Max to run wild and for Pooka to have a yard. I hope I won't have too hard of a time adjusting to life outside of Utah and away from our and friends. I hope we meet new great people up there and get closer with the ones we already know up there. I really hope people will come visit us. I plan on making the most out of the new experiences and lessons this will bring out family. I plan on going back to school. And I plan on coming home a lot to visit :)

Day 29) A picture of something you want to do before you die:
Dunno why but I really want to.

Day 30) It's Christmas Eve! post a photo of what's under your tree this year!
Uuuummmm.... Guess this is why I should have finished this in 30 days.
We didn't really have a tree this year. There was just way too much going on. 
But we had a really great Christmas with both our families and we are looking forward to Max's next Christmas where he might actually know whats going on :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home