That's What She Said

Monday, September 6, 2010

Trying to be better about this blogging business...

Maddox AKA "Max" is getting so big. I can't believe he's already two months old. He is truly a little ray of sunshine in my day. He is starting to smile and coo and jabber a ton. Yesterday morning while Mike and I had him in bed with us hanging out he was having his usual discussion with the pictures above our bed and he full on giggled. It was really more of a chuckle than anything but none the less it was ADORABLE! We both just looked at one another and laughed. Those are the moments we live for. I had never been so happy in my whole life, well since he smiled a real smile for the first time, and the day he was born and pretty much everyday in between.


Being this kid's parents is by far the most rewarding thing I think either of us has ever done with our time. Each day I think I can't possibly love him more and then the next morning when I wake up to his sweet whimper and cry for me I do love him more than the day before. 





4 Comments:

At September 6, 2010 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Ryan and Megan said...

Isn't it crazy that something as simple as a smile or a laugh can make you the happiest you have ever been? I love it! He is adorable.

 
At September 6, 2010 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again! Scream yeah we can keep in touch. He is so sweet can't wait to meet him. ;)

 
At September 7, 2010 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Stacey said...

You made me cry! I'm so happy for you guys! He is so absolutely precious. AND rarara Laurie keep blogging I want to see him grow! :)

 
At September 7, 2010 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Max is such a cutie! Yes, keep blogging - I LOVE being able to keep up on what's going on with our family & especially being able to watch everyones kids grow up (too quickly!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home