That's What She Said

Friday, March 25, 2011

Life as we know it... for now.

I know its been quite some time since any real blogging... apologies.

It's been a busy few months. As I'm sure most everyone knows we no longer live in the great 801. We are in the middle of a transition to Seattle. Which involves a pretty long "visit" with Mike's parents, Tony and Sharon, in McMinnville, OR. They are graciously opening their home to us for a few months until we get the condo in SLC sold. (a link just in case anyone wants to buy it!) Needless to say its been a crazy time but its also been a pretty fun adventure so far. 

Here is a quick update on the cuteness that is Max:

He started doing this little head shaking thing in the car on the drive up. He first started doing it to keep himself awake I think but now he does it for fun. Now he's stopped doing it, and I never really got video of it. So, hopefully he starts again so I can catch it.




He's SO close to pulling himself up!



Sharon and I went to Target last week to get out of the house and I was browsing some fun stuff for an Easter basket for Max and I picked up these plastic eggs and he got super excited! I gave him the package and he looked at them so intently. Needless to say I had to get them for him.



He loves dumping over the toy basket and "rescuing" his puppy. He won't stop taking toys out until he can free the thing. Which usually leaves the basket empty.

And here are some random fun pictures I've been taking lately. 
Enjoy!
















3 Comments:

At March 25, 2011 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

Could he be any cuter!? He's getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 7:16 AM , Blogger Breinholt Family said...

Abi's Mother-in-law lives in McMinville!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Breinholt Family said...

Oh...and Max you are the cutest!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home