That's What She Said

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Max seems to get bigger overnight!

This is what I get to wake up to every morning.


I seem to have developed a "BAD" habit. Every morning when Max fusses and wakes up either Mike or myself goes and gets him out of his crib and brings him to bed with us and I cuddle him and we all go back to sleep. It started out as maybe an hour most mornings and now I think Max is on to us. He has been fussing earlier and earlier and ending up in our bed for 2-3 hours of sleep every morning. I know its a bad habit to allow ourselves to get into, but I just LOVE cuddling him so much!

As I mentioned in my last post, Mike's mom came for about a week long visit to get her new condo ready. We got some good quality family time in while she was here. The usual sunday dinners and little Ellie's 5th birthday at the Living Planet Aquarium. It was so great to have all of Mike's family (with the exception of Grandpa Tony, it is always sad when he's not here for a visit as well) together. Max thinks his cousins Ellie and Ryker are hilarious and extremely interesting to watch.
Here is Mike's mom Sharon, Ellie, Ryker and Max playing together



1 Comments:

At September 30, 2010 at 5:25 AM , Blogger Stevie said...

Lily may be onto the same thing. But she has been sleeping through the night so any extra sleep/cuddle time is purely just me being selfish.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home