That's What She Said

Thursday, November 4, 2010

All I want for Christmas is a digital camera

As promised here is a picture of Max in his cute lil Halloween costume. He spent 3 days in the thing practically. Friday we had a fun time at dinner, costume photo shoot and cupcake decorating at Anne and Graham's house. And Anne as usual got some great shots of the festivities but I didn't...

I am starting to realize that all the pictures I have of Max are getting blurrier and blurrier... 
I suppose its because they are taken with my slow (no flash) camera phone and now that hes not a newborn and sleeping all the time but an active wiggly, smiley, gabby baby, my phone just can't keep up. I don't want to miss out on all the great Kodak moments this kid seems to provide!
So I decided I'm going to buy us a new camera this month! 

I digress, Max's first sleep over with G-ma went well. He kept my mom up a bit more than I and I'm sure more than she would have liked. But none the less she seemed to really enjoy the time with him and visa versa. Saturday night Mike went out with some friends and Max and I stayed at my mom's and watched movies and hung out.
Sunday our friend Brandy made us a super yummy dinner and we hung out with friends and relaxed. 

(Here are some pics I stole from Anne's blog, totally lame I know! I PROMISE to post my own when I get a new camera)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home