That's What She Said

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 1 and Day 2:

Day 1
A recent picture of me:
Halloweenish... this is the most recent picture of me. Sadly I looked really cute later that night in my Halloween costume and didn't get a single picture of me in it... lame.


Day 2
My Favorite Song:
SO hard to choose just one. I will name 2 that are equally my favs
Drive by Incubus 
All You Need Is Love by The Beatles
Both of those songs can brighten my mood any time I hear them no matter what.


2 Comments:

At November 26, 2010 at 5:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot believe you didn't take a picture in your costume!!! You should have!!! Next year I will harass you till you do!! LOL!!!

 
At November 29, 2010 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Stacey said...

CUTE picture!!! Too bad we both suck at this regular blogging thing even with the 30 day thing lol! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home